Hayle Academy is constantly improving the facilities and resources used on a daily basis by the students.
As a Community School we already make our school available to a number of local community groups and organisations. Clubs and organisations currently using the schools facilities range from Zumba, athletics club, drama groups, Light of Life community, the Blood Donation Service and various adult education providers.
Facilities available to rent include:
- Both large and small meeting rooms
- Main Hall – lecture style or seating around hexagonal tables
- Main Hall Stage with presentation facilities
- Music suite & practise rooms
- Drama / Dance studio
- ICT Suites & Computer Science Room
- Catering Suite
- Fitness Suite
- Learning Resource Centre – access to reference books and 30 computers
- Variety of different designed classrooms
- Sports Field, including cricket net
- Traversing wall
Why not test us, you never know we may have the facility or room you or your organisation is looking for.
For further information regarding costs and availability, either ring the Academy on 01736 753009 and ask to speak to Dave Quick (Site Manager) or contact us.