As with any large organisation, Hayle Academy has a series of policies and procedures that help clarify the way we operate. Some of these are statutory, some are advisory and some are individual to our school. A full set is available at the school but on this website we have placed those policies that are most frequently requested.
Policies are reviewed regularly by the Local Governing Body, or produced by the Trust, some annually and some on a two or three year cycle. The most up-to-date versions are included here.
Should you have any queries about any of these policies or any other areas of school practice please contact us through the contact page on this website.
- TPAT Admissions 2022-23 (1)
- Anti Bullying Policy Feb 20
- Attendance Policy
- BANNED SUBSTANCES POLICY SEPT 20
- Bereavement Policy (TPAT)
- Calculations Policy September 2019
- Complaints policy inc complaints form Oct 2020 (TPAT)
- COVID-19 Testing Privacy Statement 11 01 21
- Curriculum Policy
- Fair Processing Policy TPAT
- Health and Safety Policy for Website
- Homework policy Nov 2019
- Keeping Children Safe in Education September 2020
- Literacy Policy September 2019
- Parent and Visitor Code of Conduct (TPAT)
- Hayle Safeguarding Child Protection Policy Sept 2020
- Hayle Academy SEN Information Report 2020-21.docx