As with any large organisation Hayle Academy has a series of policies and procedures that help clarify the way we operate. Some of these are statutory, some are advisory and some are individual to our school. A full set is available at the school but on this website we have placed those policies that are most frequently requested.
Policies are reviewed regularly by the Local Governing Body, or produced by the Trust, some annually and some on a two or three year cycle. The most up-to-date versions are included here.
Should you have any queries about any of these policies or any other areas of school practice please contact us through the contact page on this website.
- Admissions 2020-21 TPAT
- Anti Bullying Policy Feb 20
- Banned Substances Policy 2019
- Bereavement Policy September 2019
- Calculations Policy September 2019
- Complaints Policy
- Curriculum Policy Dec 2019
- Health and Safety Policy for Website
- Homework policy Nov 2019
- Literacy Policy September 2019
- Peer on Peer Abuse Policy (Managing allegations against other pupils) September 2019
- Privacy Notice
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy September 2019
- SEN Information Report Sept 2019
- SEN Policy Sept 2019
- Statement of values and ethos
- Teaching & Learning strategy 2019-20
- TPAT Parent and Visitor Code of Conduct
- Year 7 Literacy & Numeracy Catch Up Funding Report 18-19
- Year 7 Literacy & Numeracy Catch Up Funding Report 19-20