At Hayle Academy, students benefit from the expert advice of an independent Careers Advisor. All students in KS4 will have a 1-to-1 meetings every Tuesday with Sharon Harrison from Careers4U and appointments can be made via Miss Wilson when they feel they need additional guidance or support. Students in KS3 can also take up this
opportunity if they have a particular area that they would like to discuss. Students who have specific needs may also meet with advisors from Careers South-West who are able to support them in their Post-16 journey.
Talking to a careers advisor enables students to :
- Have a 1 to 1 Interview or meet as part of a group with similar Post-16 interests
- Share ideas, worries, aims and ambitions
- Get advice about of all of the options available to help make informed decisions
- Help with making decisions to take the next steps.
- Signpost and refer students to other people that can help.
If you would like any further information, please contact Miss Wilson (Careers Lead) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Truro College FE prospectus 2020
- Penwith College FE prospectus 2021
- The International Baccalaureate diploma is an internationally recognised university entry qualification which is offered in more than 140 countries throughout the world. It is fully recognised by all UK universities. For more information, please go to https://bit.ly/2TtbWN7